• sosaannyland

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) applicants are allowed to work after travelling outside Canada

International student graduates will no longer need to remain in Canada while their Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) is in process. As of February 21, graduates who are eligible to work full time without a work permit will be able to maintain their ability to work legally in Canada even if they leave and re-enter the country.

In order to be allowed to work full time, international students must apply for their PGWP before their study permit expires. Keep in mind, it can take upwards of 90 days for a PGWP decision to go through.

1 view0 comments

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

CAPIC-ACCPI Logo 2018.png
Contact us:
Call:       437-774-6153
Email:    info@sosaanimmigration.ca

Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Member Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

340 King Street East, 4th Floor

Toronto, ON  M5A 1K8

  • Facebook

© 2020 Sosaan Immigration