Secure Your Future with Our Study Permit Services in Canada

Looking to pursue further studies in Canada? Contact us for guidance on your Canada student visa application and learn about the post-graduation work permit. Our expertise ensures a straightforward and successful application process. Reach out today to transform your educational aspirations into reality.

Study Permit Canada

Study Permit Canada

If you're an international student looking to study in Canada, you'll need to obtain a study permit. To do so, you must first apply to a designated learning institution (DLI) and be accepted. Study permits are required for courses lasting six months or longer, and certain requirements must be met to satisfy visa or immigration officers. Canada is a top destination for international students, and the study permit is a crucial document that allows foreign nationals to study in the country.

Know More

Canada Post Graduation Work Permit

Canada Post Graduation Work Permit

The Post-Graduation Work Permit is an open work permit for eligible graduates from Canadian Designated Learning Institutions, providing valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled work experience in certain occupations gained through PGWP can qualify graduates for permanent residence through the Canadian Experience Class. PGWP holders are exempt from Labour Market Impact Assessments and can work for any Canadian employer either full-time, part-time, or self-employed. 

Know More


Sosaan Immigration is a godsend. Professional, courteous and helpful! I never would have been able to get the necessary paperwork completed for my son's student visa without Sosaan's help. I highly recommend her services for any immigration needs.

- Connie Leavitt

Would you like to learn more? Book time with us now.

Book A Time

We offer Immigration Services across Canada and Worldwide.

Need help with Study & Post-Graduation Work Permit in Canada? Contact Sosaan Immigration!

Ready to embark on your academic adventure in Canada?

Get the latest updates on Study Permits in Canada through our newsletter. Discover key strategies for securing your post-graduation work permit in Canada, enabling you to thrive after your studies.

Subscribe now!

Sosaan Immigration offers Canada temporary resident visStudy Permit & Post-Graduation Work Permit services to clients across Canada and worldwide.