• Mock Webware

    A TRV is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. It is often called a Visitor’s Visa. Visitors from the Unites States or Mexico are visa exempt while others must apply for a TRV at a Canadian visa office prior to entering Canada. The Immigration officer must be convinced that you will leave the country at the end of your stay. The maximum time you can stay in Canada is 6 months.

    Click Here To Read The Full Article