• Mock Webware

    To apply for a study permit, you need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution.  A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.  All primary and secondary schools in Canada are designated learning institutions. Study permits are only required for courses of study that are intended to last six months or longer.  Any course or program that is less than six months, does not require a study permit. After being accepted to a specific course at a DLI, you can submit your application for a study permit.  There are a…

    Click Here To Read The Full Article