• Mock Webware

    The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become Permanent Residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. To be eligible, you must meet the required language levels for each language ability in reading, writing, listening, and speaking.  You must have at least: 2 years of full-time work experience or An equal amount of part-time work experience in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification, except for needing a certificate of qualification. Have a valid job offer of full-time employment for a…

    Click Here To Read The Full Article