A TRV is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.  It is often called a Visitor’s Visa. 


Visitors from the Unites States or Mexico are visa exempt while others must apply for a TRV at a Canadian visa office prior to entering Canada.  The Immigration officer must be convinced that you will leave the country at the end of your stay.  The maximum time you can stay in Canada is 6 months.

Would you like to learn more?

Book time with us now.

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

CAPIC-ACCPI Logo 2018.png
Contact us:
Call:       437-774-6153
Email:    info@sosaanimmigration.ca

Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Member Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

340 King Street East, 4th Floor

Toronto, ON  M5A 1K8

  • Facebook

© 2020 Sosaan Immigration