A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years. You cannot work in Canada.


The application is processed in the visa office where the parent or grandparent resides.

Would you like to learn more?

Book time with us now.