Parent-Grandparent Super Visa & Spousal Sponsorship

REGULATED CANADIAN Immigration Consulting Firm based in Toronto, Ontario


A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years. You cannot work in Canada.

The application is processed in the visa office where the parent or grandparent resides.

Sponsoring a spouse or partner is one of the most common ways that individuals obtain permanent residence in Canada.  If you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become Permanent Residents of Canada.  You cannot sponsor someone if you are a Permanent Resident living outside Canada.

There are significant responsibilities in acting as a sponsor, and a financial undertaking is involved.  You must demonstrate to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that your marriage or partnership is genuine and not entered into primarily for immigration purposes. 

Your obligation as a sponsor begins as soon as the person you are sponsoring arrives in Canada.

Would you like to learn more?
Book time with us now.

Book A Time

We offer Immigration Services across Canada and Worldwide.