Immigrate To Canada Through Express Entry Visa, Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada (FSTP)
CANADIAN Immigration Consulting Firm in Toronto, Ontario
Immigrate Through Express Entry Canada
The Express Entry program is now used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to manage and facilitate the selection and subsequent processing of economic immigration programs in Canada. It is an online system that is used to manage applications for permanent residence for 3 programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
To be eligible to apply for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum requirements of one of the programs.
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
To be eligible under the FSWP, you must meet the minimum requirements for:
- Skilled work experience
- Language ability
If you meet all the minimum requirements, your application will then be based on:
- Work experience
- Whether you have a valid job offer
- English and/or French language skills
- Adaptability (how well you are likely to settle here)
These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors. The current pass mark is 67 points.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The Canadian Experience Class is an economic immigration program designed under the Express Entry program to help skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become Permanent Residents.
You must meet the required language levels in writing, reading, listening, and speaking as well as have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada in the last 3 years before you apply.
The work experience must be:
- Full-time or
- An equal amount in part-time
You must have gained your work experience by working in Canada legally.
Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada (FSTP)
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become Permanent Residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
To be eligible, you must meet the required language levels for each language ability in reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
You must have at least:
- 2 years of full-time work experience or
- An equal amount of part-time work experience in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply
- Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification, except for needing a certificate of qualification.
- Have a valid job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year or
- A certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial, or federal authority.